Here are this week's Five Fabulous Finds from Coupon Cravings, including free food (of course), magazines, and even a new way to text from your cell phone to get free samples. Plus, get lots of pamper-me freebies, like body lotion, shower gel and body wash. I feel more relaxed already.
1) Did you know that you can text your way to free stuff with ShopText? That's right, like free samples of Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Wipes, Fiber One Bars, even a free can of Campbell's Select Harvest Soup.
2) What's a week without free food? Get buy-one-get-one-free entrees at both T.G.I. Friday's and Ruby Tuesday, free breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and a coupon for a free Diet Dr. Pepper.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Best Travel Cards For Winter 2022
- 3 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2024
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold