Here are this week's Five Fabulous Finds from Coupon Cravings, including free food (of course), magazines, and even a new way to text from your cell phone to get free samples. Plus, get lots of pamper-me freebies, like body lotion, shower gel and body wash. I feel more relaxed already.
1) Did you know that you can text your way to free stuff with ShopText? That's right, like free samples of Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Wipes, Fiber One Bars, even a free can of Campbell's Select Harvest Soup.
2) What's a week without free food? Get buy-one-get-one-free entrees at both T.G.I. Friday's and Ruby Tuesday, free breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and a coupon for a free Diet Dr. Pepper.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program