Find cool summer jobs in the great outdoors on coolworks.com
An example the postings currently appearing on the site:
- Outdoor Education Instructor at the YMCA camp in Estes Park, Colorado
- Canyon Country Youth Corps worker in Canyon lands National Park, Utah
- Ranch hand on a dude ranch near Glacier National Park
- Volunteer trail crew in an Alaska state park
- Whitewater guide on the New River in West Virginia
Many of the jobs, as you might expect, are rather menial, such as kitchen and housekeeping help, and don't pay a lot. However, for the young and young in spirit, spending a season or more in some of the most beautiful parts of the United States is compensation enough.
Even if you don't need a job, browsing this site is a great way to escape, if only in your mind, the dreary winter weather.