It's that time of the week again, time for the five most fabulous finds of the week, and this week they're all freebies! I've even got a couple of opportunities to make a little extra money courtesy of your favorite drugstores. Read on and
jump on these deals fast!
1) Looking for fun and free family entertainment while the kids are on winter break? Get a coupon for free bowling for up to 10 people at AMF Lanes.
2) Want to make some quick holiday cash? Just transfer a prescription to Walgreens or Rite Aid to score a $25 or $30 gift card on the spot.
3) Coupons have become trés chic in this faltering economy. Get your hands on six free coupon booklets from Betty Crocker, Eukanuba, Pillsbury, Del Monte and more.
4) Hungry? Get free mini cheeseburgers at the bar at Morton's Steakhouse on Sunday (12/21) between 5-6 p.m. Mmm...sliders! You can also get free hot drinks at Peet's Coffee & Tea on Wednesday (12/24).
5) Make money and get two free Olay Regenerist cleansers or moisturizers at Walgreens. I've got the scoop, but hurry to snag this deal by Saturday.
Erin Gifford writes at Coupon Cravings, a personal finance blog dedicated to sharing the latest grocery, drugstore and retail shopping deals.