This one is a bit of a surprise. I never mentioned we had a chess game or that we were working on one! So Merry Christmas! Here is Chess Beta!
We're covering the classics and we're totally excited about it.
Some of you may be asking what is a beta test? Well here is the OFFICIAL definition:
A beta version is the first version released outside the organization or community that develops the software, for the purpose of evaluation or real-world. The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release. Beta level software generally includes all features, but may also include known issues and bugs of a less serious variety.
What does that mean to you folks? Well it means that the games are not in their final version and may have bugs. We'll be sure to let everyone know what the bugs are.
What we need from you fine folks:
You need to let us know what you think of the game?
What you think can be done to make the game better?
Let us know what issues you have with the game?
Anything you can think of that we should know!
When you post an issue, please be sure to include:
- Which game you are playing.
- Approximately the time your are playing
- What browser you are using (AOL or Internet Explorer)
- What operating system you have (Windows XP, Vista)
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- ‘Smartest baby’ knows all her animal sounds at just 9 months old: ‘…
- Wife hasn’t spoken to husband in a week, so he ‘makes her talk’ with h…
- Amazon shoppers say this gadget is a game-changer for deep-cleaning ti…
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You