Economic crisis leads many to psychics
While the rates of these psychics may seem cheap at $2-$3 a minute, a half hour with a fortune teller can easily cost you more than an hour of consultation with a real financial advisor. I'd like to think none of our readers are dense enough to waste money on a false time line for losing or getting a job but some of the deleted comments tell me I'm wrong. Just in case you've been thinking about it; here are six better ways to spend time and money than talking to an Internet psychic.
- Call a friend and talk about your options over a dinner at home.
- Spend the $100 on supplies for starting your own business.
- Purchase resume paper and mailing supplies.
- Take a hard look at your finances and plan for the tough months ahead.
- Relax (Don't Do It) - take a break from your troubles and enjoy a favorite movie at home.
- Read WalletPop.com to find out how others are coping.