In the technology game you are either up or you are down. You can't say "Hey, the site part where you sign in worked!" and think that people will be accepting. The last three weeks at Games.com have not been our best.
We acknowledge that and apologize for all the trouble. We are responsible for our sites stability and function. It is games.com and the games team that is letting down our thousands of game players each minute a game isn't working or you can't chat with your friends while you play. We're continually working with our partners to identify the issues, find the cause of the issues then make sure they do not happen again.
It is paramount to our business that we continue to make our site better by both adding new games, features and making sure everything is stable. We have not been doing a great job on that front. Because our site hasn't been stable, we haven't added as many games. I have been CHOMPING AT THE BIT to get our latest games out but we can't! We have so many great games in the pipeline that I want to share with everyone on our site! You all have no idea how exciting it is to get a game out and have people be happy with it. It's the best feeling in the world!
My hope is that with this post you'll get some understanding into how our business works and why things don't work when they are supposed to.
Let's breakdown who is responsible for what internally and if you see these issues you'll know who to contact.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 expensive-looking tops under $20 to grab from Nordstrom’s Anniver…
- Scared neighbors almost call cops on mom circling block to put baby to…
- Teenager earns $20,000 after sharing ‘perfect’ Doritos chip on TikTok
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card