Folks, I talked about these game a couple of weeks ago but we are getting ready to test a whole new suite of games. We're covering the classics and we're totally excited about it.
Some of you may be asking what is a beta test? Well here is the OFFICIAL definition:
A beta version is the first version released outside the organization or community that develops the software, for the purpose of evaluation or real-world. The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release. Beta level software generally includes all features, but may also include known issues and bugs of a less serious variety.
What does that mean to you folks? Well it means that the games are not in their final version and may have bugs. We'll be sure to let everyone know what the bugs are.
What we need from you fine folks:
You need to let us know what you think of the game?
What you think can be done to make the game better?
Let us know what issues you have with the game?
Anything you can think of that we should know!
When you post an issue, please be sure to include:
- Which game you are playing.
- Approximately the time your are playing
- What browser you are using (AOL or Internet Explorer)
- What operating system you have (Windows XP, Vista)
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- What ‘below deck’ food is like on a cruise ship: ‘Dear God, I’d nev…
- The Korean Vegan shares how going vegan has changed her life in unexpe…
- Conceal and highlight like a pro with this tutorial
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021