That's right folks it is your friendly neighborhood bingo caller! For any of you who have played Games.com Bingo this man is immediately recognizable. He takes his time calling numbers and makes sure the games flow. Some people love him some people think he is the creepiest person on the planet. He is just that polarizing a force!
Unbelievably, this famous man is UNNAMED! We never had a name for him! When we were developing the game I called him 'Creepy Bingo Guy'
Mostly he just got called the "Caller" When I review chat people call him all sorts of things. Peoples ideas about him are all over the map. What I am looking for is answers. Answers to the most pressing question that is out there for the whole game community.
The question I have is: What do you call him? What should his name be? Please let us know!
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Need new work shirts? J.Crew has lots of good options on sale for a…
- It’s time to replace your old pillows! Bed Bath & Beyond has them on s…
- FYI, these are the 5 fall trends you need in your wardrobe this season
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You