Folks, it's come to my attention that there was an issue with the opening rounds of the WSOP 2008 qualifier tournaments. Unfortunately, I was not made aware earlier and I was unable to let the right people know so the issues could be repaired.
On behalf of the games team we apologize for the inconvenience and we are working towards a solution. We expect to have everything up and running for the 3PM Eastern qualifiers.
If you have any issues at all please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Upcycle your old dress into a stylish two-piece set
- Frozen versions of popular desserts that will keep summer going all ye…
- Things you never knew you could make with puff pastry dough
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021