Like Ferris and Cameron in the Museum on their famous day off, we have a lots of things on our plate this week on Games.com. While clearly not as cool as ditching work, going to a ball game, singing in a Parade and saving your friends life we do have some important stuff cooking.
Couple of things brewing in the land-o-Games.com.
1. Club Pogo Problems
We have to figure out what the heck is going with people trying to access Club Pogo. We know there is a problem and we're trying to sort it out. If you have issues with having to log in to Pogo, please review the following:
Club Pogo Issues
2. Video Poker is an ANIMAL
Have I talked about this game enough? I don't think so. Our latest casino slots machine game Video Poker is out and amazing. 20 Games.com Members agree, it's the best game we've released. We've spent the week promoting it so it's not entirely clear how it will settle in but whatever happens, it's been a huge success so far. It feels really, really good to get out a good game that so many people are enjoying.
3. World Series of Poker 2008 Tournaments
I believe we're in our third year of sending our members to the WSOP. This year we'll be sending six lucky tournament winners to Las Vegas to participate. Qualifier tournaments begin this Sunday, May 4th. and we hope all the poker playing junkies get involved. Last year one member of team AOL, Troy O'Brien, a firemen from New Jersey won over $50,000 dollars!
Hopefully lady luck will shine again on one of our players and they will make it to the televised rounds. Be sure to sign up for the qualifier tournaments later this week.
World Series Of Poker 2008 Entry Tournaments
I'll be sure to keep updating everyone on the goings on here at Games.com. If you have any questions, comments or just want drop me a line, let me know. I'm here for you!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards