Fantastic freebies: Chicago White Sox stuff!
If you or someone you know is 12 years of age or younger and a baseball fan -- especially a Chicago White Sox fan -- this is a heck of a deal. Fill out this form and you'll receive, at absolutely no cost, a "slugger membership" in the team's fan club. That includes all of this:
- Official Membership Certificate
- Official Welcome Post Card from Manager Ozzie Guillen
- Baseball Cards (set of six) featuring current White Sox Players
- White Sox Temporary Tattoos - New for 2008!
- White Sox Kids Club Poster
- Two (2) ticket coupons redeemable for Upper Reserved seat tickets to Regular-priced games (excludes Prime, Premier and Sox/Cubs games during the 2008 season)
The White Sox were a big disappointment last year but have gotten off to a great start to 2008, with a 2.5 game lead in the American League Central as I write this.