If you need more evidence that people do really, really, dumb things with money, look no further than this great video from the Today Show about a Beverly Hills pawnshop, where famous actors and professional athletes pawn their jewelry for some much-needed cash.
This is so incredibly stupid. Interest rates on pawn loans can easily extend into the 3-digits. It's pretty insane to use these loans in the first place, and it's really dumb if you earn enough money to be able to survive in the first place.
It just goes to show you that financial stupidity does not discriminate based on income.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.99% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap