As many people have noticed our site has had some trouble. Yesterday we had a hard ware issue that caused the games to go down. We battled and worked to get the games back up. The games were up and down most of the day.
When the games were finally stabilized we were all excited. However, we then found out that our star rated games (Bingo, Solitaire Classic, Tri-peaks Solitaire and Slots Lounge) were having issues. Stars were simply not being awarded in those games. Once we found out about that, we had to ACTUALLY take the games down again and restart them.
Finally, at around 10 PM everything was back to normal. It was a very trying day and we thank everyone for hanging in there with us. We know you have a choice in playing games and appreciate that you have chosen to play with us.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!