Have yourself a very green Christmas
Two: you decorate and gravitate to the Christmas season using ecologically sound guidance and methods to ensure a happy holiday ban be had without wasting any resources you don't have to.
So, why not start a 'green tradition' this Christmas and find ways to reduce your output while really celebrating? From gifts made with recycled materials to making gifts from the heart with nary a dollar in them, there are ways to go about it. Check these suggestions out.
- 1. Deck the halls with LEDs, not light bulbs
- 2. Give green gifts, like cashmere sweaters, natural beauty products and soy candles
- 3. Wrap with recyclables paper over and over again
- 4. Make your greetings green -- and better yet, email e-cards to everyone. These take less resources and can be just as personable, which is contrary to how some feel about them
- 5. Decorate with nature
- 6. Host an organic potluck dinner
- 7. Travel green
- 8. Go shopping in your closet
- 9. Spend time, not money