Deadly Cocktail Of Heroin & Alcohol Killed Monteith
Description:”Glee” star Cory Monteith died as a result of “a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol,” the British Columbia Coroners Service said Tuesday.
“At this point there is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith’s death was anything other than a most-tragic accident,” the coroners service said in a statement, adding that no further details were available pending a full investigation.
The actor spent time in rehab this year, checking into a drug addiction treatment facility in late March.(1:58)