12-Year-Old Dies After Huffing Freon From A/C Unit
Description:It’s called huffing or bagging — a trend among kids and teens looking for a quick high by inhaling a chemical called Freon.
The dangerous practice is being blamed in the death of a 12-year-old girl from Victorville.
Kristal Salcido lived with her grandmother and cousins. The seventh grader found easy access to Freon from the air conditioning units in their backyard.
Kristal inhaled the chemical, later passing out in her grandma’s bathroom.(2:44)