- 8/26 8:05 PM EDTCLETEX
- 8/26 8:10 PM EDTSEACWS
- 8/26 8:10 PM EDTPITMIL
- 8/26 8:10 PM EDTTBHOU
- 8/26 8:15 PM EDTOAKSTL
- 8/26 9:40 PM EDTCINARI
- 8/26 10:10 PM EDTCHCLAD
- 8/26 10:15 PM EDTATLSF
- 8/26 7:30 PM EDTBUF0WAS0
- 8/26 7:30 PM EDTNE0CAR0
- 8/26 8:00 PM EDTCLE0TB0
- 8/26 8:00 PM EDTPIT0NO0
- 8/26 10:00 PM EDTGB0SF0
- 8/27 1:00 PM EDTKC0CHI0
- 8/27 7:00 PM EDTDET0BAL0
- 8/27 7:00 PM EDTPHI0IND0
- 8/27 7:30 PM EDTNYG0NYJ0
- 8/27 8:00 PM EDTTEN0OAK0
- 8/27 9:00 PM EDTLA0DEN0
- 8/28 1:00 PM EDTSD0MIN0
- 8/28 4:25 PM EDTARI0HOU0
- 8/28 8:00 PM EDTCIN0JAX0
Jerry Jones disappointed in Ezekiel Elliott after being spotted in marijuana shop
The vocal Dallas Cowboys owner expressed his displeasure in the team's star rookie running back after video surfaced via TMZ on Friday of the 21-year-old Elliott perusing a marijuana dispensary.
Phil Jackson admits his biggest regret with Knicks was not trading for Jae Crowder
Through confidant Charley Rosen, the Knicks executive admitted that his greatest regret since being hired by New York was not insisting on Jae Crowder's inclusion in the trade that sent center Tyson Chandler to the Dallas Mavericks.
Arizona Coyotes hire first-ever full-time female assistant coach
The Arizona Coyotes made history when rounding out their coaching staff, announcing that Dawn Braid will be the league's first-ever full-time coach, beginning this upcoming season.
Oakland Raiders file a trademark for the phrase 'Las Vegas Raiders'
The move for the trademark is to allow the Raiders organization the exclusive right to use the phrase -- hinting at a major relocation to a city that will already host an NHL team starting in 2017.
USA Soccer suspends Hope Solo, terminates her contract
Because of disparaging remarks made after a loss in the Olympics, goaltender Hope Solo has been suspended from the USWNT for six months, and the organization says it will terminate her contract after the suspension is up.
San Diego Chargers rescind contract offer to first-round pick Joey Bosa
The San Diego Chargers and their first-round pick Joey Bosa have been at an impasse in contract talks for months, and the situation reached an all-time low on Wednesday when the team released a surprising statement.
- John Wall responds to critics: ‘Stop saying I’m watching money’
- Texas Tech coaches use fake 'cute girls' online to spy on players
- Women's Week: SI's complete coverage of the NFL from the female perspective
- Look at this cow teach a twerpy kid a lesson
- Dakota Prukop named Oregon starting quarterback for season opener
- Swing Tip: Phil Mickelson Reveals His 4 Best Bunker Moves
- Inbee Park Explains What it Means to Be a Gold Medalist
- Jordan Spieth Duels Spelling Bee Champ in Spelling Contest at Bethpage
- The Olympics Are Over, But Rio Still Has a 'Very Big Vision' for the Olympic Golf Course
- Leaderboard tile default Correct