- 10/30 9:30 AM EDTWAS0CIN0
- 10/30 1:00 PM EDTARI0CAR0
- 10/30 1:00 PM EDTNE0BUF0
- 10/30 1:00 PM EDTOAK0TB0
- 10/30 1:00 PM EDTDET0HOU0
- 10/30 1:00 PM EDTNYJ0CLE0
- 10/30 1:00 PM EDTKC0IND0
- 10/30 1:00 PM EDTSEA0NO0
- 10/30 4:05 PM EDTSD0DEN0
- 10/30 4:25 PM EDTGB0ATL0
- 10/30 8:30 PM EDTPHI0DAL0
- 10/31 8:30 PM EDTMIN0CHI0
- 10/28 7:00 PM EDTNAVY0SOFLA0
- 10/28 8:00 PM EDTSDSUUTAHST
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTMINN0ILL0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTMICH0MSU0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTPSU0PURDUE0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTLOU0UVA0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTWVU0OKST0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTUCF0HOU0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTDUKE0GATECH0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTKANST0IAST0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTKTY0MIZZOU0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTUCONN0ECU0
- 10/29 12:00 PM EDTIOWARUT
- 10/29 12:30 PM EDTBC0NCSU0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTFLA0UGA0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTBAYLOR0TEX0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTTXTCH0TCU0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTNW0OHIOST0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTWASH0UTAH0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTARMY0WAKE0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTCIN0TEMPLE0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTMD0IND0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTSAM0MISSST0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTMIA-FL0ND0
- 10/29 3:30 PM EDTWESTKY0FLAATL0
- 10/29 4:00 PM EDTSMU0TULANE0
- 10/29 5:00 PM EDTARIST0OREGON0
- 10/29 7:00 PM EDTNEB0WISC0
- 10/29 7:00 PM EDTBOISE0WYO0
- 10/29 7:00 PM EDTKANSAS0OKLA0
- 10/29 7:00 PM EDTRICE0LATECH0
- 10/29 7:00 PM EDTMIDDTN0FIU0
- 10/29 7:00 PM EDTMARSH0SOUMIS0
- 10/29 7:00 PM EDTNORTX0UTSA0
- 10/29 7:15 PM EDTTENN0SC0
- 10/29 7:15 PM EDTAUBURN0MISS0
- 10/29 7:30 PM EDTNMST0TEXA&M0
- 10/29 8:00 PM EDTCLEM0FLAST0
- 10/29 8:00 PM EDTTULSA0MEM0
- 10/29 8:00 PM EDTODU0UTEP0
- 10/29 10:45 PM EDTWASHST0OREST0
- 10/29 11:00 PM EDTSTAN0ARI0
- 11/01 8:00 PM EDTWESTMIBALLST
- 10/27 7:30 PM EDTTBMTL
NFL Week 8 picks and predictions: Will Green Bay fall to Atlanta?
The Atlanta Falcons' season is shaping up to be eerily similar to last year's disappointment after dropping two straight games. Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers still haven't quite hit their stride, but this slumping opponent could be what they need to get going.
NBA Power Rankings 1.0: Which teams follow the Warriors and Cavaliers?
Everybody knows the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers are favored to return to the NBA Finals, but what about the other 28 teams? Where do the dangerous Toronto Raptors land? Where do the hungry Los Angeles Clippers belong? We tried to made sense of it all.
Somehow, someway, Kyle Schwarber is the biggest X factor in the World Series
Perhaps the biggest story of the World Series so far has been the hot bat of Kyle Schwarber, who just last week was playing Arizona Fall League baseball and is now producing key RBIs for the Cubs as they inch closer to their first championship since 1908.
Richard Sherman blasts the NFL and Roger Goodell in scathing editorial
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman has always been one to let his feelings be heard, and he did exactly that in an article on The Players' Tribune, criticizing the league and commissioner Roger Goodell's handling of domestic violence and other issues.
via Sports Illustrated
NFL Power Rankings: Brady, Patriots remain far ahead of the pack
If you look past Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, it's difficult to decipher which teams belong as contenders and pretenders. The Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos round out the top three this week, but we're not even sure about them.
Meaningless Case Study: What if LeBron never went to South Beach?
With LeBron James beginning another season with the Cleveland Cavaliers, let's take a look at what would've happened had the superstar made different choices -- or, simply put, never joined the Miami Heat -- in 2010.
A mystery until now, Sixers center Joel Embiid is going to be a problem
The lowly Philadelphia 76ers drafted a highly touted big man in 2014 and then lost him for two years due to injury. And now, with the arrival of his first NBA game in his third season, the 7-footer from Cameroon is set to show the world what he's all about.
via Sports Illustrated