- 8/24 9:40 PM EDTATLARI
- 8/24 10:10 PM EDTSFLAD
San Diego Chargers rescind contract offer to first-round pick Joey Bosa
The San Diego Chargers and their first-round pick Joey Bosa have been at an impasse in contract talks for months, and the situation reached an all-time low on Wednesday when the team released a surprising statement.
Rangers release Josh Hamilton, possibly ending his MLB career
The Texas Rangers unconditionally released outfielder Josh Hamilton on Tuesday, as the 35-year-old has been attempting to return from knee injuries and drug and alcohol relapses over recent years.
NFL players named in PED report agree to interview with NFL
Green Bay linebackers Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers along with Pittsburgh’s James Harrison have agreed to meet with NFL investigators regarding their involvement in a PED ring cited in an Al Jazeera report.
Oakland DH Billy Butler suffers concussion during altercation with teammate
Billy Butler and Danny Valencia were involved in a physical altercation in the clubhouse recently, and Butler has now landed on the seven-day concussion DL in the aftermath of the brawl.
Tim Tebow's first MLB workout officially set for Aug. 30
Tim Tebow's desire to play pro baseball has been discussed ad nauseum, but we now have crucial information pertaining to his first workout on the diamond -- and how many teams are slated to attend.
Conor McGregor says his next fight might not be in UFC
The world is now patiently waiting for a third bout between Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz after McGregor evened the score last weekend, but the 28-year-old out of Dublin, Ireland isn't guaranteeing his next fight will be in the UFC at all.
- U.S. Soccer suspends goalkeeper Hope Solo for six months for Olympics remarks
- How does Texas A&M's defensive end Myles Garrett look? #DearAndy
- Fantasy Football Podcast: Players to target and fade in drafts at each position
- Ryan Burns named Stanford starting quarterback
- Champions League: Hart plays as Man City coasts in playoff; Rostov stuns Ajax
- Barclays, Deutsche Bank Opening Rounds to Stream on Twitter, Facebook
- Rory McIlroy Says 'Nice to be Proven Wrong' About Olympic Golf
- Ryder Cup 2016: Jordan Spieth Says that Hazeltine Is 'Our Next Major'
- Tiger Woods Called Scott Van Pelt Back During Pardon My Take Podcast
- Previewing the FedEx Cup Playoffs, Ryder Cup Implications