Back to Mobile View
AOL.com Search Video - Condo Fire
Set AOL as Homepage
Find a video
1 - 12
Condo Fire Leaves Three People Dead
A condo fire killed three residents in West Haven, Ct., on Tuesday.
March 12, 2014
Firefighters Battle High-Rise Condo Fire i...
Firefighters responding to a fire at a 25-story residential high-rise building on the west side of Los Angeles.
October 18, 2013
Firefighters Battle 4-Alarm Condo Fire in ...
Firefighters were working to put out a four-alarm fire at Harbor Place Condos on Bow Street in Portsmouth on Friday evening.
February 04, 2013
Westbrook Crews Battle Condo Fire
Crews battle a fire in Westbrook. News 8's Jim Keithley reports.
December 11, 2012
West Boynton Beach Fire Sends Woman to Hos...
One person was taken to the hospital after an overnight condominium fire in suburban Boynton Beach.
May 12, 2015
WPTV News | West Palm Beach
Woman Makes Daring Rescue in High-Rise Fir...
When her condo building in Los Angeles caught fire, Pamela Day found a 2-year-old girl and an elderly man trapped in a smoke-filled stairwell. What s...
October 19, 2013
New Hampshire Officer Called Hero for Help...
A police officer is being called a hero for helping a disabled man get out of a Portsmouth, New Hampshire condominium that was on fire as firefighters...
March 05, 2015
Officials Say Man Boiling Eggs Started Fir...
Four people were taken to Louisville area hospitals after a fire at the Wildwood Condominiums in the 7000 block of Wildwood Circle near Woodhaven Coun...
January 15, 2015
Woman Found Dead After Fire in Dangerously...
Crews fighting a fire in a dangerously cluttered La Jolla condominium found a woman’s body in the living room, authorities said. When firefighters en...
May 13, 2014
Eight Injured in Los Angeles High-Rise Fir...
Five people, including a child and three firefighters were treated for injuries after a fire broke out at a 25-story apartment building in Los Angeles...
October 19, 2013
2-Alarm Fire Breaks Out at Mission Valley ...
A two-alarm blaze at a two-story condominium complex in Mission Valley forced residents out of their homes Friday morning.
June 19, 2015
ABC 10 News | San Diego
Lit Cigarette Causes Fire at Condo Complex
A lit cigarette was the cause of a fire Tuesday at a condo complex in Oklahoma City.
January 03, 2014
Back to Top
Help & Feedback
About Our Ads
© 2015 AOL Inc.
All Rights Reserved.