Back to Mobile View
AOL.com Search Video - Cigarette Fire
Welcome, Sign In
Make AOL My Homepage
Maps & Directions
Huffington Post Sports
Homes for Sale
How To Guides
Real Time Traffic
Find a video
1 - 12
Lit Cigarette Causes Fire at Condo Complex
A lit cigarette was the cause of a fire Tuesday at a condo complex in Oklahoma City.
January 03, 2014
Bird Carrying Lit Cigarette Causes Buildin...
One recent and extremely bizarre incident unfolded in south London. A building recently caught on fire and the cause of the blaze is thought to be rel...
March 07, 2014
EU Moves to Tackle Cigarette Fires
Cigarettes are one of the biggest causes of fatal fires in homes and have long been the subject of information campaigns to try and persuade people to...
September 24, 2011
BBC World News
Here's Why E-Cigaretters Are Catching Fire...
E-cigarettes are hot right now, but the nascent industry still faces the same health and regulatory questions of its leafy predecessor. Mike Esterl jo...
June 11, 2013
Contraband Cigarettes in Feds Firing Line
Ottawa is ramping up efforts to quell the supply of contraband cigarettes, with a new RCMP unit and a bill imposing minimum sentences for offenders. P...
March 06, 2013
Tossed Cigarette Falls Back in Car, Causes...
A cigarette that had been tossed out a car window, came right back into the vehicle and started a fire. The driver, identified as Travis Paul Smith ha...
July 01, 2014
Motel Fire That Killed Four Was Started By...
Officials have determined that Friday's fire at a New Jersey motel was started by an improperly discarded cigarette.
March 24, 2014
Students Return To Class After Custodian's...
Students at a New Jersey elementary school returned to the classroom today after an improperly discarded cigarette destroyed their school earlier this...
March 26, 2014
Officials: Cigarette Caused Massive Apartm...
Fire officials in Connecticut say a discarded cigarette was the cause of a massive apartment fire that displaced several residents.
November 15, 2013
Woman Claims E-Cigarette Exploded
A woman in Atlanta says her e-cigarette exploded when she plugged it into her computer to charge.
September 04, 2013
Fire Destroys Mother's, Daughters' Belongi...
A single mother is asking for the community’s help after she and her children lost everything in a house fire earlier this week.
August 09, 2013
Family Killed in Fire Sparked by Relative ...
His family wiped out by fire, the lone survivor now has to live with the fact that it was his cigarette that sparked the blaze.
June 08, 2012
Leonardo DiCaprio Joins Instagram
How To Make Slow Cooked Apple Bourbon Pulled...
Michael Brown Memorial In Ferguson Goes Up I...
Back to Top
Help & Feedback
About Our Ads
© 2014 AOL Inc.
All Rights Reserved.