Back to Mobile View
AOL.com Search Video - Child Chews On Condom
Set AOL as Homepage
Find a video
child chews on condom|12|1
1 - 12
Toddler Comes Home From Daycare Chewing On...
A family is outraged after they say their toddler came home from a child care ministry with a condom in his mouth. Marcel Galbreath is under two year...
December 20, 2012
'Bizarre ER': Child Chews on a Sparkler
Jacob couldn't wait to light his sparkler and felt a bit peckish, so decided to chew on the sparkler.
August 24, 2014
Health - Little Dot Studios
Alicia Silverstone Posts Video Of Disgusti...
Does mother always know best? Maybe not if your mom is Alicia Silverstone! The actress chews up her babies food and then spits it in his mouth. Does ...
March 27, 2012
Parents Outraged After Condom-Filled Packa...
A mom and dad in Staten Island are outraged because someone sent their young daughter condoms.
April 18, 2014
Would You Use a Spray-on Condom?
A New York college student wants to change the way people get busy with a spray-on condom. Would you use it? Sean Dowling (@seandowlingtv) has more de...
July 29, 2015
Would You Use Spray-On Condoms?
Long story short, no. No I would not.
July 30, 2015
Caitlyn Jenner – Lube and Condoms for Ever...
Caitlyn Jenner is into safe sex, and all the bells and whistles that go with it.
July 24, 2015
Teens Invent Condom That Changes Color If ...
3 students took the top prize in health at the TeenTech Awards for their concept, the S.T.Eye -- a condom that can change color if an STD is present. ...
June 24, 2015
This Will Revolutionize How You Have Sex
Origami Condoms’ new condom model is unlike anything you can find in convenience stores today. Inspired by the Japanese art of paper folding, this ne...
April 20, 2015
The Young Turks
Family Blames Popular Chew Toy for Dog's D...
A family in California says their five-year-old dog was playing with a Kong toy when they noticed something was wrong.
August 27, 2015
What You're Like Buying Condoms
No glove… no love.
February 18, 2015
UK Teen May Have Died from Chewing Too Muc...
Chewing too much gum may have played a role in the sudden death of Samantha Jenkins, 19, in Wales in June of 2011. Jenkins was feeling ill in the wee...
May 07, 2015
Back to Top
Help & Feedback
About Our Ads
© 2015 AOL Inc.
All Rights Reserved.