Back to Mobile View
AOL.com Search Video - Chemical Burns
Welcome, Sign In
Make AOL My Homepage
Maps & Directions
AOL @ Brazil
Huffington Post Sports
Homes for Sale
How To Guides
Real Time Traffic
Find a video
1 - 12
Experts Warn of Chemical Burns from Pool C...
Chemicals are mixed into pools to kill bacteria, but experts warn the wrong amount of treatment can cause serious chemical burns.
June 17, 2014
Pit Bull Puppy Suffered 'Horrific' Chemica...
The Sacramento Animal Control is dealing with yet another instance of animal cruelty. This time, it's a pit bull puppy who was burned, and the animal ...
June 28, 2013
Chemical Burn Victim Carmen's Story
Four years after the horrific attack, Carmen joins The Doctors to share her story of courage, survival and grace.
October 27, 2011
Carmen Tarleton's Progress Since Her Chemi...
In October of 2011, Carmen Tarleton joined The Doctors to share her story of survival, courage and grace. See how Carmen is doing today, and how much ...
April 06, 2012
Two Children Hospitalized After Shepherdsv...
Two children in Bullitt County have been hospitalized with chemical burns and police said it's all because of what the adults around them were making.
March 19, 2013
Can Hot Tub Chemicals Scorch Your Lungs?
Can the chemicals in your hot tub or pool scorch your lungs? The Doctors have the answer!
November 28, 2013
Dr. Travis welcomes Carmen back to The Doctors’ stage, where she shares how her life has changed since her first appearance on the show.
April 30, 2014
Carmen Tarleton’s Face Transplantation and...
The Doctors have followed Carmen Tarleton’s story, from the brutal attack that left her face severely disfigured to the life-changing face transplant ...
April 30, 2014
The Risks of Using a Hair Relaxer
Just how big is the world’s biggest natural afro? And how does this Guinness World Record holder get her hair so healthy? Plus, learn about the very r...
October 16, 2013
Burned Dogs Rescued from Suspected Puppy M...
More than 100 dogs rescued from a suspected puppy mill in Fountain Inn in Greenville have been adopted.
July 12, 2013
Parents Say Hospital Hand Sanitizer Burned...
An 11-year-old girl caught on fire in her room at a Portland hospital, and her parents believe the cause was the hand sanitizer she used to wipe a tab...
February 20, 2013
UPDATE: One Confirmed Dead in Louisiana Ch...
State police say the explosion at the Williams Olefins plant started a fire and that it's contained in the plant.
June 13, 2013
Jason Biggs Plays 'Starlet or Streetwalker'
Bieber and Gomez Cozy Up to Other People
Man Charged In Death Of Flight Attendant...
Back to Top
Help & Feedback
About Our Ads
© 2014 AOL Inc.
All Rights Reserved.