AdChoices
14
Search AOL Mail
AOL Mail
Menu
| Weather Weather
300

SearchResults

1 - 12 out of9258 results
  • Pit Bull Puppy Suffered 'Horrific' Chemica...(01:35)
  • The Sacramento Animal Control is dealing with yet another instance of animal cruelty. This time, it's a pit bull puppy who was burned, and the animal ...
  • Date: June 28, 2013
  • Source: FOX40
  • Attorney: Utah Eatery Had Other Chemical B...(01:24)
  • The attorney for a woman who nearly died after unknowingly drinking toxic iced tea at a Utah restaurant says an employee at the eatery burned herself ...
  • Date: August 22, 2014
  • Source: Associated Press
  • Chemical Burn Victim Carmen's Story(03:08)
  • Four years after the horrific attack, Carmen joins The Doctors to share her story of courage, survival and grace.
  • Date: October 27, 2011
  • Source: The Doctors
  • Aftermath of a Chemical Explosion(03:17)
  • On April 17, 2013 a massive explosion at a fertilizer plant near Waco, Texas demolished the factory and leveled buildings for blocks in all directions...
  • Date: April 19, 2013
  • Source: The Doctors
  • The Dangers of Hair-Dye(03:46)
  • See the shocking side effects one woman suffered after she had a severe allergic reaction to an at-home hair-dye kit. Get tips from plastic surgeon Dr...
  • Date: November 14, 2014
  • Source: The Doctors
  • Carmen's Closure(01:54)
  • Dr. Travis welcomes Carmen back to The Doctors’ stage, where she shares how her life has changed since her first appearance on the show.
  • Date: April 30, 2014
  • Source: The Doctors
  • Carmen Tarleton’s Face Transplantation and...(02:16)
  • The Doctors have followed Carmen Tarleton’s story, from the brutal attack that left her face severely disfigured to the life-changing face transplant ...
  • Date: April 30, 2014
  • Source: The Doctors
  • The Risks of Using a Hair Relaxer(04:01)
  • Just how big is the world’s biggest natural afro? And how does this Guinness World Record holder get her hair so healthy? Plus, learn about the very r...
  • Date: October 16, 2013
  • Source: The Doctors
  • Parents Say Hospital Hand Sanitizer Burned...(02:00)
  • An 11-year-old girl caught on fire in her room at a Portland hospital, and her parents believe the cause was the hand sanitizer she used to wipe a tab...
  • Date: February 20, 2013
  • Source: FOXCT

123456789101112