Back to Mobile View
AOL.com Search Video - Burned By Sanitizer
Welcome, Sign In
Make AOL My Homepage
Huffington Post Sports
Find a video
burned by sanitizer|12|1
1 - 12
Parents Say Hospital Hand Sanitizer Burned...
An 11-year-old girl caught on fire in her room at a Portland hospital, and her parents believe the cause was the hand sanitizer she used to wipe a tab...
February 20, 2013
Could Hand Sanitizer Set You On Fire?
Young girl is treated for severe burns after the alcohol in the hand sanitizer on her hands caught fire.
June 04, 2013
Which is Worse: Unwashed Hands vs. Overusi...
We all know that washing your hands with soap and water is the best way to keep them clean, but why does the restroom have to be so far away? Is it ok...
April 15, 2014
New Device Sanitizes Your Germ-Ridden Mobi...
It looks like an office printer, but the Ready Dock bathes mobile devices in germicidal light effectively sanitizing them.
March 29, 2014
Big Steps Towards an Open-Defecation-Free ...
In Nepal, districts are in a race to become open defecation free.
November 06, 2013
NYC Sanitation Worker Forced To Retire Aft...
Lenworth Dixon, a 25-year veteran of the New York City Department of Sanitation, has reportedly been forced into early retirement after accepting a $2...
February 05, 2014
The Community-Led Sanitation Revolution in...
Watch how UNICEF is helping communities become disease free in Nigeria.
August 07, 2013
Pa. Man Accused of Stealing Hand Sanitizer...
According to the Altoona Mirror, authorities accused 51-year-old Lee Ammerman of stealing 12 containers of liquid hand sanitizer from a hospital. whic...
January 10, 2014
Healthy Skeptic: Do Hand Sanitizers Work?
Alcohol hand sanitizers claim to be an effective alternative to hand-washing. But are they as good as they claim? The Healthy Skeptic explains.
November 10, 2013
Cleaning Device Concept Triggers Tiny Robo...
A new entry in Electrolux design competition called Mab basically eliminates the need to lift human hands for the purpose of tidying up and cleaning a...
October 19, 2013
Harmful Ingredient Found In Antibacterial ...
Alexandra Zissu explains why antibacterial products could actually be damaging to your health. Part of the series Mondays With Marlo on MarloThomas.co...
September 03, 2013
Mondays with Marlo
Girl Catches Fire in Hospital Because of H...
Alcohol based hand sanitizer, Olive oil and a spark of static electricity caused Ireland Lane to catch fire in her hospital bed.
February 26, 2013
College Student Who Studied In Chile Now...
Kris Jenner Thinks Prankster Ring Is...
Easter Bunny Pays Surprise Visit To Sick...
Back to Top
Help & Feedback
About Our Ads
© 2014 AOL Inc.
All Rights Reserved.