Back to Mobile View
AOL.com Search Video - Bleach Ingestion
Welcome, Sign In
Make AOL My Homepage
Maps & Directions
Huffington Post Sports
Homes for Sale
How To Guides
Real Time Traffic
Find a video
1 - 12
30 Children Accidentally Ingest Bleach at ...
Thirty children between the ages of 14 to 19 months were taken to the hospital after a New Jersey day care worker, who was just hours into her first d...
September 12, 2014
Sorority Sister Sprays Bleach Into Her Roo...
Learn how even the smallest amount of bleach can harm the body.
February 12, 2013
'Bizarre ER': Child Chews on a Sparkler
Jacob couldn't wait to light his sparkler and felt a bit peckish, so decided to chew on the sparkler.
August 24, 2014
Health - Little Dot Studios
Parents, Grandmother Arrested After Baby I...
A 17-month-old Kentucky baby is rushed to the hospital, where a team of doctors and nurses discover the little boy has ingested meth. Now, his parents...
July 21, 2014
A Woman with Silver Skin
Rosemary joins The Doctors without wearing makeup so people can see how the silver in the nose drops has affected her skin. Rosemary has argyria, a ...
April 08, 2014
Debunking Some Outdated Assumptions About ...
Our medical expert Dr. Michael Patrick talks about some common first aid myths.
March 23, 2014
Working Mother Magazine
Elementary Students Allegedly Ingested Bir...
Police are currently investigating an alleged incident that went down at a Philadelphia Elementary School.
March 21, 2014
The Benefits of Using Bleach While Gardeni...
Martha Stewart uses bleach to a scrub a planter, clean pruning shears, and keep water clear in floral arrangements.
May 21, 2014
Florida Family Hospitalized After Eating L...
A Florida family was sent to the hospital after eating steak laced with LSD. One of the family members, a 9-month pregnant woman, had to be induced.
March 08, 2014
TV Personality Purposely Experiences Tapew...
In his latest venture, BBC’s Dr. Michael Mosley is looking to see how parasites, specifically tapeworms, affect his body in hopes of giving doctors so...
January 31, 2014
Northfield Dog Killed by Antifreeze
A Northfield dog is dead after ingesting antifreeze and the 's owner says it was no accident.
October 22, 2013
Katy Perry Bleaches Her Eyebrows Blonde
Katy Perry's new Instagram pic is unrecognizable! The star bleached her eyebrows blonde.
June 19, 2014
‘Rapist List’ Accuses Dozens Of University...
Jessica Simpson Admits Eric Johnson Split Hi...
Alfonso Wows on 'DWTS' With Help From Will...
Back to Top
Help & Feedback
About Our Ads
© 2014 AOL Inc.
All Rights Reserved.