nb_cid nb_clickOther -tt-nb this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)';this.setHomePage('http://www.aol.com/?mtmhp=acm50ieupgradebanner_112313 network-banner-empty upgradeBanner
14
AOL Mail
AOL Mail
Video
Video
AOL Favorites
Favorites

SearchResults

1 - 12 out of19418 results
  • Healthy Skeptic: Do Hand Sanitizers Work?(02:27)
  • Alcohol hand sanitizers claim to be an effective alternative to hand-washing. But are they as good as they claim? The Healthy Skeptic explains.
  • Date: November 10, 2013
  • Source: Time
  • Which is Worse: Unwashed Hands vs. Overusi...(01:36)
  • We all know that washing your hands with soap and water is the best way to keep them clean, but why does the restroom have to be so far away? Is it ok...
  • Date: April 15, 2014
  • Source: SELF
  • Could Hand Sanitizer Set You On Fire?(01:28)
  • Young girl is treated for severe burns after the alcohol in the hand sanitizer on her hands caught fire.
  • Date: June 04, 2013
  • Source: NBCHealth
  • Teens Get Drunk Off Hand Sanitizer(01:07)
  • Teens are turning to a new household product to get intoxicated -- hand sanitizer. Six teenagers were recently hospitalized with alcohol poisoining sy...
  • Date: April 25, 2012
  • Source: Buzz60
  • Police: Shawnee, Kan. Teen Flicked Flaming...(01:33)
  • Shawnee police said a 13-year-old boy from Hocker Grove Middle School is in trouble after he set a glop of hand sanitizer on fire and flicked some of ...
  • Date: April 26, 2013
  • Source: KMBC
  • Pa. Man Accused of Stealing Hand Sanitizer...(01:00)
  • According to the Altoona Mirror, authorities accused 51-year-old Lee Ammerman of stealing 12 containers of liquid hand sanitizer from a hospital. whic...
  • Date: January 10, 2014
  • Source: Newsy
  • 5-Year-Old Gets Drunk On Hand Sanitizer(02:39)
  • It’s meant to cut down on germs and keep things clean, but now, hand sanitizer is being put to a dangerous and potentially deadly use. A mother on th...
  • Date: January 11, 2013
  • Source: FOX17
  • Parents Say Hospital Hand Sanitizer Burned...(02:00)
  • An 11-year-old girl caught on fire in her room at a Portland hospital, and her parents believe the cause was the hand sanitizer she used to wipe a tab...
  • Date: February 20, 2013
  • Source: FOXCT

123456789101112