Back to Mobile View
AOL.com Search Video - Man Causes Fire After Drying Underwear
Welcome, Sign In
Make AOL My Homepage
Huffington Post Sports
Find a video
Man Causes Fire After Drying Underwear|12|1
1 - 12
Man Causes Fire After Drying Underwear in ...
Ahh the little things in life that we take for granted; like a clothes dryer. It doesn’t sound like much but the lack of one led one man to accidental...
August 09, 2012
Lit Cigarette Causes Fire at Condo Complex
A lit cigarette was the cause of a fire Tuesday at a condo complex in Oklahoma City.
January 03, 2014
Gas Poisoning After Woman Dries Clothes on...
An elderly woman in UK opted to bring a barbeque indoors to dry her clothes. The end result was that two adults and four children, including the woman...
January 08, 2013
Riding Lawnmower May Have Caused Fire to F...
Eddie Nobles says he's in disbelief after the former St. Lucie County firefighter's house was destroyed by the very thing he worked for years to extin...
December 11, 2013
Bird Carrying Lit Cigarette Causes Buildin...
One recent and extremely bizarre incident unfolded in south London. A building recently caught on fire and the cause of the blaze is thought to be rel...
March 07, 2014
Officer Fired After Cutting Off Woman's We...
Warren, MI Police Officer Bernadette Najor was fired after being caught on camera violently cutting off Charda Gregory's weave.
January 31, 2014
Grill Tank Explodes, Causes Fire
No injuries were reported after a gas grill tank exploded Tuesday evening in Nebraska, causing a fire.
March 06, 2013
Woman Causes Huge Fire Trying to Remove Be...
If you want to get rid of bedbugs, you really should seek a professional. A Kentucky woman poured excessive amounts of alcohol on her couch to kill th...
July 05, 2012
Suspected Explosion Causes Fire Downtown S...
The blaze broke out on the town square and may have started from an explosion at a dentist office.
December 27, 2012
Fire Crews Called After Man Dries Toilet P...
Fire crews recently rushed to a senior living facility after a resident decided to use a microwave for something other than heating food.The smoke ala...
May 16, 2013
Cow Flatulence Causes Fire on German Farm
A shed situated on a German Dairy farm exploded. There were about 90 cows in the building and all of their combined released methane gas caused the bl...
January 28, 2014
Police in New Hampshire Say Woman Flicked ...
A woman is facing charges in connection with a fire that severely damaged a New Hampshire apartment building last week.
February 05, 2014
5 Most Overexposed Celebrities
50,000 People Without Electricity In Chicago...
3 Easy, Fun Photo Editing Apps
Back to Top
Help & Feedback
About Our Ads
© 2014 AOL Inc.
All Rights Reserved.