Back to Mobile View
AOL.com Search Video - Calcium Ingestion
Set AOL as Homepage
Find a video
1 - 12
Kidney Stone Smarts: The Truth About Cola ...
Every year one million people in the U.S. are treated for them and there’s a lot of misinformation about the masses. Now, we’re stomping out some of t...
July 17, 2013
Woman Says Her Dog Died from Rat Poisoning...
An Iowan is warning neighbors about her dogs being poisoned.
June 04, 2015
Inhale Your Caffeine With This Vaporizer
How do you get your caffeine? From a cup of coffee? An energy drink? How about using a vaporizer to get that extra jolt of energy? Vancouver’s Eagle E...
June 03, 2015
HuffPost Canada Trends
5 High-Calcium Foods That Aren't Dairy
Don't miss out on the calcium you need for strong bones just because you can't consume (or don't like) milk and other dairy products. Watch this video...
June 12, 2015
Chocolate Snorting: A New Trend or a Chock...
Are you a chocoholic? You might be tempted to try a new trend: inhaling powdered chocolate. The Doctors reveal why it could be bad for your health.
March 11, 2015
Environment In Peril
HuffPost Live explored the challenges our environment faces every day. We discussed plastic pollution's effect on our oceans, the possibility of susta...
April 08, 2015
HuffPost Live Segments
X-Ray Shows SpongeBob Pendant Inside Toddl...
Many children, especially those in the toddler age group, adore SpongeBob SquarePants. One 16-month-old boy who was recently taken to a hospital in Sa...
January 23, 2015
Mom, Boyfriend Charged in 5-Year-Old's Dea...
Police say a girl ingested a lethal dose of morphine and other drugs were around in the apartment when she was found.
November 14, 2014
Learn about dysphagia, a condition common among older adults that causes difficulty or a complete inability to swallow foods or liquids. Hear how one ...
November 09, 2014
Detergent Packets Being Called a Risk to C...
A new study warns that children ingesting colorful detergent packets can cause accidental poisoning. WSJ's Paul Ziobro discusses with Tanya Rivero.
November 10, 2014
'Bizarre ER': Child Chews on a Sparkler
Jacob couldn't wait to light his sparkler and felt a bit peckish, so decided to chew on the sparkler.
August 24, 2014
Health - Little Dot Studios
Parents, Grandmother Arrested After Baby I...
A 17-month-old Kentucky baby is rushed to the hospital, where a team of doctors and nurses discover the little boy has ingested meth. Now, his parents...
July 21, 2014
Back to Top
Help & Feedback
About Our Ads
© 2015 AOL Inc.
All Rights Reserved.