nb_cid nb_clickOther -tt-nb this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)';this.setHomePage('http://www.aol.com/?mtmhp=acm50ieupgradebanner_112313 network-banner-empty upgradeBanner
14
AOL Mail
AOL Mail
Video
Video
AOL Favorites
Favorites

SearchResults

1 - 12 out of4765 results
  • Trey's Death: Losing Your Child to Freon H...(03:43)
  • Following the untimely, and seemingly inexplicable, death of her son, Trina discovered that Trey had learned how to huff Freon out of air conditioning...
  • Date: December 18, 2013
  • Source: The Doctors
  • Honor Student Dies After Huffing Computer ...(02:29)
  • A 14-year-old honor student died this week after inhaling computer keyboard cleaner, authorities say. Aria Doherty at her home died Monday of apparen...
  • Date: March 21, 2013
  • Source: KTLA
  • 12-Year-Old Dies After Huffing Freon From ...(02:44)
  • It’s called huffing or bagging — a trend among kids and teens looking for a quick high by inhaling a chemical called Freon. The dangerous practice is...
  • Date: March 12, 2013
  • Source: KTLA
  • "Huffing" Death Rocks College Campus(01:34)
  • A family came to Los Angeles to celebrate the graduation of a son, instead they ended up grieving the death of another. Claremont Police responded to ...
  • Date: May 21, 2013
  • Source: KTLA
  • Easy Lock to Prevent Freon Abuse(00:44)
  • Pediatrician Dr. Jim Sears shares an easy and cost-efficient fix to prevent Freon abuse.
  • Date: December 18, 2013
  • Source: The Doctors
  • What Parents Need to Know About Huffing(02:20)
  • Trina, whose 13-year-old son passed away from huffing Freon, shares what every parent needs to know about this dangerous trend.
  • Date: December 18, 2013
  • Source: The Doctors
  • Trey's Family Speaks Out(03:17)
  • Thirteen-year-old Trey was found dead near an air conditioning unit after he asphyxiated from huffing the Freon out of the unit. His mother, Trina, an...
  • Date: December 18, 2013
  • Source: The Doctors
  • The Deadly Consequences of Huffing(04:19)
  • Richard and Carolyn Doherty tragically lost their 14-year-old daughter, Aria, after she inhaled keyboard cleaner. The parents speak out to raise aware...
  • Date: April 05, 2013
  • Source: The Doctors
  • Man Arrested After Overnight Grocery Store...(01:10)
  • Kentucky police say Trevor Runyon hid in a grocery store overnight, and ate a bunch of food including six steaks, shrimp, and a cake, before allegedly...
  • Date: May 16, 2013
  • Source: Buzz60

123456789101112