Top 9 at 9: What it costs to dress like an Olympian (spoiler alert: $3,995) & more style news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Want to dress like an Olympian? Well it's going to cost you a rent-load of money with Olympic uniforms costing upward of $3,000 on eBay after selling out at retailers. (Refinery29)
2. Missed yesterday's fashion shows? Here's the best looks from NYFW day 5 that we want to buy today.
Photo: Getty Images
3. Models and makeup artists came together for a dyeing "eyebrow party" after the Alexander Wang show to reverse the bleached job some weren't too happy about. (nymag.com)
4. After a 'Yonce-like sneak release, Kanye West's latest Nike sneakers appear on eBay for over $16 million. Yes, to repeat, $16 million. (Fashionista)
5. Speaking of West: Kim Kardashian's latest Instagrams show off their daughter's fashionable (and ultra personalized!) gifts from Roberto Cavalli and Oscar de la Renta just to name a few. Oh, what we'd give to be North for a day! (Buzzfeed)
6. Major hair brands have stepped up their game with these nine new drugstore products to get excited about.
7. Giveaway alert: To celebrate George Kotsiopoulos' Guest Editorship on StyleList, we're giving away a signed copy of his stellar book, 'Glamorous by George: The Key to Creating Movie-Star Style'!
8. Blue and orange-streaked ponytails at the Herve Leger show have easily become the coolest hair we've seen so far at #NYFW.
9. Quintessential Valentine's Day gift ideas. It's the must-have guide for picking a present in ten minutes or less for February 14th.
Photo Credit: Courtesy of eBay