Top 9 at 9: Kendall Jenner looks gorgeous at Sonia Rykiel, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Kendall Jenner has been taking Paris Fashion Week by storm, and yesterday marked her most revealing look yet. We must say, the runway version of this look Sonia Rykiel look isn't the most wearable, but once again, Kendall pulled it off effortlessly.
2. Amal Alamuddin and George Clooney are on the cover of People in their wedding attire, and of course, Amal's dress is simply stunning.
3. MAKERS premieres Women in Comedy, the first of a six-part documentary series, tonight at 9/8c on PBS. The series aims to rewrite women into history by chronicling the lives and careers of successful women who are all-around rockstars at what they do. We're really looking forward to this one -- Leslie Mann narrates, and appearances are made by everyone from Chelsea Handler to the late, great Joan Rivers.
4. Speaking of Vogue, you must watch October cover star Reese Witherspoon's '73 Questions'. Who knew one of our favorite actresses shared our love of fried chicken?
5. We promise we're not obsessed, but we did attempt to get hair just like that of the new Mrs. Clooney.
6. All the best street style from Paris Fashion Week.
7. We want absolutely everything from the Chloe show at PFW. Immediately.
8. Will the next royal baby be named after Princess Diana?
9. What if guys shopped like girls? We're still LOLing at this video.