Top 9 at 9: Jimmy Choo's $1B IPO, Ralph Lauren's Central Park show & more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Jimmy Choo may release its public offering as soon as this month, as the demand for the brand continues to rise... and its IPO is expected to value at $1 BILLION. (Business of Fashion)
2. Our heads are STILL buzzing with the news of the week: Duchess Kate is pregnant with her second child, and little George will soon be a big brother!
3. Last night, the Polo Ralph Lauren show was unlike any other. We walked up to Central Park, and were escorted down a lane lit by male models in polo shirts holding flashlights. We came upon more male models holding trays of drinks, and after mingling around with fashion's elite, walked towards the water. That's when a wall of water rose, and models walking the Spring 2015 Polo Collection was projected on it. It was insane, and just so cool. See our Instagram clip below!
4. Fashion Week isn't just about the days on the runway -- it's also very much about the parties at night. Here's the inside scoop: Fashion Week from a party reporter's' point of view. (Fashionista)
5. Getting ready for fall? While you're preparing to upgrade your wardrobe, step up your beauty game as well by doing a little restore and refresh with your makeup bag.
6. In her interview for Rolling Stone, Taylor Swift admitted she has a famous enemy, but who?! She wrote a song called "Bad Blood" about another female in the music industry. (StyleCaster)
7. From gorgeous florals to architectural hair, see the latest trends from Day 5 of Fashion Week.
8. Sarah Jessica Parker's Greenwich Village townhouse is for sale. For $22 million. And it's STUNNING. Look inside!
9. We're just as obsessed with the sidewalk as the catwalk during New York Fashion Week, and wen want you to see what everyone's wearing to the shows. Take a look at the best in street style.