Top 9 at 9: Blake Lively's baby bump perfection, plus more news
1. Blake Lively might just be the chicest mom-to-be we've ever seen! Dressed in a gorgeous black gown, Lively showed off her growing bump at the L'Oreal Paris Women of Worth Celebration last night in New York City.
2. Speaking of last night... The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show took place in London last night, and the Angels were dressed to impress in some of the sexiest, most extravagant looks yet. See every single runway look here!
3. Daphne Oz of ABC's hit talk show The Chew is partnering with T.J.Maxx & Marshalls to launch the return of the Holiday Gift Hotline -- and you should absolutely give her a call! The Hotline number is 1-855-404-GIFT (4438) and kicks off Thursday, December 4th from 1pm EST to 5pm EST and will continue to be live Friday, December 5th through Sunday, December 7th from 9am-12pm EST each day.
4. Another celebrity lifestyle brand? Yep. This time, run by Becks himself. David Beckham has just signed a deal to launch a lifestyle brand - though we expect this one won't include baby gift guides and exclusive $40 candles. (Fashionista)
5. The British Fashion Awards happened on Monday night, and we've got the red carpet roundup.
6. Taylor Swift performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and we're a little more than obsessed with this white Zuhair Murad couture gown she wore for the after party.
7. We all want flawless skin, but unfortunately... it's not an easy accomplishment. Well let's tackle one skin woe first: Your pores! Here's how to make them virtually invisible.
8. Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne have been hanging out a lot lately - clearly new BFFs - and now they're on the cover of LOVE magazine together.... with Kendall straddling Cara and the title "Kendall On Cara." (StyleCaster)
9. The best in basics - 10 sweaters you need right now.