Top 9 at 9: Prince Harry's 30th birthday and more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Happy 30th birthday, Prince Harry! Britain's "spare" is celebrating a milestone birthday today, just following the completion of his first ever Invictus Games. They were a HUGE success, and if you don't know what they're about, you should read this now. Congrats, happy birthday, and well done, Harry!
2. Looking for the perfect fall bootie? Look no further -- our favorite pairs, all for less than $100!
3. So who took the crown at Miss America 2015? Miss New York! Find out more about Kira Kazantsev. (US Weekly)
4. Having a bad hair day today would just be the cherry on top of your "I hate Monday" sundae. But don't worry, we've found 5 really cute hairstyles you can try on those bad hair days!
5. Yay Lauren Conrad! She and fiancee William Tell are now husband and wife. They were married over the weekend at an intimate ceremony in California with their closest family and friends. (StyleCaster)
6. If you didn't get enough R&R this weekend, take 5 minutes here and there to relax. Yes, we said 5 minutes! Here's how to relax when you only have a few moments to spare.
7. New York Fashion Week may be over, but London is just getting started. Check out the Burberry Prorsum Spring 2015 collection on Style.com.
8. This is still making us laugh... see Jimmy Kimmel get these fashion lovers outside of Lincoln Center to talk about designers that don't even exist.
9. Do you deal with hormonal acne every month? Here's how to prevent those monthly breakouts.