Top 9 at 9: North West has a stylist, Magic Mike XXL release date and more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. North West, celebrity baby and Paris Fashion Week maven, reportedly has a stylist. Yep, a specially hired tailor slash stylist to make sure her mommy-and-me outfits are always on point. Yes, that means this person's sole job is to make mini versions of designer clothes that Kim wears, just for North.... (DailyMail)
2. Shopping for the holidays already? Or maybe just... shopping? Well we caught up with Sara Kozlowski, Professor at Parsons to pick her brain about what it really means to find quality clothing. Here are 7 shopping tips to live by this season.
3. Hi October! Here are 13 things to be excited about this month - from Gone Girl to Pumpkin Spice everything to T-Swift's new album, it's going to be a great month. (StyleCaster)
4. The Duchess of Cambridge was forced to cancel yet another engagement due to her sickness - this one is a week out, so it really tells us that she's still very unwell. Kate is reportedly resting at home in Bucklebury with her parents. (People)
5. Channing Tatum just made a HUGE announcement on Instagram - read below!
Breaking #MagicMikeXXL news -- the @MagicMikeMovie sequel hits theaters July 1, 2015 with a slew of new faces including @ElizabethBanks, @childishgambino, #AmberHeard, @AndieMacDowell, #JadaPinkettSmith and @MichaelStrahan! Filming is underway now with #ChanningTatum and most of the original cast you love. "LIKE" if you can't wait!
6. Have you always wanted to try a detox, but were afraid of the week without food, only juice idea? Well here's a beauty detox you can do in TWO days - this weekend, done!
7. Happy birthday, Bella Thorne! The former Disney star turns 17 today.
8. Do you love face masks? Well so do an increasing amount of Americans, apparently. The pore-cleansing, skin-moisturizing, nutrient-lending beauty buys are seeing a 60% sales increase in the U.S. (Fashionista)
9. Jennifer Lawrence has finally had the last word on the nude photo leak that shocked her life - and she's going out swinging. (Vanity Fair)