Top 9 at 9: Kate Middleton's due date confirmed and more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. The Duchess of Cambridge's due date (well... due month?) has been confirmed! The palace announced this morning that William and Kate will welcome their second child in April 2015. This means Kate is safely past her 12th week of pregnancy, which is also when her severe morning sickness is supposed to start to get a little better. According to the Palace announcement, "The Duchess of Cambridge continues to be affected by Hyperemisis Gravidarum, but her condition is steadily improving."
It has also been announced that Kate will will greet the President of Singapore tomorrow alongside her husband, as well as attend the Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2014 Awards Ceremony later that night. These will be her first appearances since announcing her second pregnancy. Yay royal baby #2!
2. A little less than 10 years out of college, Stephanie Phair became the president of The Outnet, Net-A-Porter's discount site. How did she do it? (Fashionista)
3. Sometimes all you need (or want) is a little delicate pieces to add to your jewelry box. We've picked our favorite rings, necklaces and earrings and bracelets that fit the trend!
4. It's imperative that you take care of your hair - which includes hair treatments (especially in the cold!)... but you don't have to spend big bucks at the salon to get beautiful results. There are plenty of luxurious hair treatments you can make at home!
5. Rachel McAdams looked ravishing in red at the Canada Walk of Fame Awards, wearing a glamorous Romona Keveza gown.
6. Want to be Katniss Everdeen this Halloween? You're in luck! Here's an easy Katniss hair how-to you should start practicing with now.
7. Baby North West goes pumpkin picking! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West brought their daughter to the pumpkin patch this weekend, and the photos are too cute! (Hollywood Life)
8. We can't be alone in wanting, wishing (desperately) that Downton Abbey would start again. Well we have some time to wait - it premieres in the new year in the U.S.! - but we can get a mini Downton-dose with this makeup tutorial, straight from the show!
9. If you're looking for the perfect fall jacket, look no further. Leather it is!