Top 9 at 9: Jessica Alba stuns in cobalt blue at 'Sin City' premiere
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Third time's a charm! Jessica Alba sported her third bustier look, a cobalt blue, strapless Zac Posen dress, of the week at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For'. See her previous looks here.
2. So cool! Military servicewomen are coming to NYFW.
3. Heading to the airport? Check out this guide for the ultimate travel fashion inspiration.
4. More crazy shakeups in the magazine world! Penske Media made a deal to buy Fairchild Fashion Media, which includes WWD, from Conde Nast. Style.com, a property of FFM, will remain under Conde Nast. (WWWD)
5. Looking for fall booties? Check out our favorites here.
6. OK, this is adorable. Speaking of magazines, Eva Chen announced her pregnancy via Instagram (approximate 46 minutes ago as of this editor's report). A baby girl is due winter 2015.
7. Because you haven't seen enough of these videos yet, watch ten models do the ALS Ice Bucket challenge here. It's pretty funny.
8. We're loving matchy-matchy sets for fall.
9. Can you believe these shoes are from Land's End? We can't either. Check out Grace's blog for more deets.