Top 9 at 9: Jennifer Aniston dials up the heat on the red carpet, plus more
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Jennifer Aniston attended the premiere of 'Horrible Bosses 2' wearing a black and white mini dress by Zuhair Murad, stepping up her red carpet game.
2. Planning to be in the presence of Prince William and Duchess Kate next month? Well you better "dress smart," and plan on leaving your trainers at home. The royals have issued a mandate for how the press must present itself when around William and Kate, and the reactions are hilarious. (New York Magazine)
3. MZ Wallace, one of our favorite brands for a go-to, everyday handbag, is doing a Holiday E-Pop shop! It launches today November 21, and will be up through December 25. It will include some limited-edition MZ Wallace styles, as well as unique items and brands sourced from around the world, and you have to take a look.
4. Looking for a natural lip balm to keep your lips happy this winter? Here's an easy DIY recipe for a berry lip balm - just two ingredients!
5. Theodora & Callum has joined the fight against women's heart disease by creating a Limited Edition scarf to support and raise funds for the Women's Heart Alliance and the Fight the Ladykiller campaign. It was created in collaboration with Barbra Streisand, and is really, really beautiful.
6. Make your outfit pop this fall by adding a hint of leopard!
7. Here in New York, Donna Karan is launching The Urban Zen Holiday Marketplace. Open from today, November 21 through January 4 2015, a portion of sales will support free education in Haiti and the preservation of artisan cultures worldwide. If you want to check it out and you're in the city, it's located at Stephan Weiss Studios, 711 Greenwich Street at Charles Street, New York City.
8. We could look at these all day long: 54 unique and beautiful engagement rings.
9. Cobalt blue is one of our favorite colors this season, and we're planning to wear it in every way possible.