Top 9 at 9: Angelina Jolie at the Maleficent world premiere and more
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Angelina Jolie attended the world premiere of Maleficent wearing a very on-character black dress by Atelier Versace.
2. Today we're remembering Maya Angelou, who passed away yesterday at the age of 86. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Rest in peace. (MAKERS)
3. A very clever message to Kim and Kanye/ad campaign for the NYSC (h/t Huffington Post):
Good morning, Kanye West. From your friends at New York Sports Clubs: pic.twitter.com/8JhrdNBmK1- Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) May 27, 2014
4. Looking to make a statement this summer? Reach for a bright, colorful tunic.
5. Please stop everything you're doing and watch this adorable, hilarious little baby dancing:
6. Speaking of on-character, Elle Fanning looked properly innocent (and stunning) in her gown for the world premiere of Maleficent, designed by Elie Saab.
7. Umm yes, we're totally on board for this: 5 new, ultraluxurious face sheet masks. (The Cut)
8. Sorry, what? Who knew this was even possible? Looks like Amazon has patented photography against a white background. You know, that method of taking pictures that every retailer... ever uses all the time. (Racked)
9. Can't find the right hair brush for your hair type? Here, check out Hairbrush 101 and let us help you.