- Chop onions, tomato, red bell pepper, and mince garlic cloves.
- Add chopped vegetables including pre-chopped butternut squash and vegetable stock to slow cooker.
- Finely dice jalapenos and scoop out most of the seeds (which is where the heat is). Add to slow cooker.
- Then add rest of the ingredients, and stir so they are mixed.
- Set slow cooker on high and cook until butternut squash is soft 6-8 hours. Stir occasionally since the slow cooker will be full and vegetables on top will cook slower.
For the full post, visit Healing and Eating.