- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl and set aside. Beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Gradually beat in the flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
Read more from The Daily Meal.