True Love Chocolate Chip Cake
Want to learn how to make True Love Chocolate Chip Cake? Continue clicking through our slideshow!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dump cake mix into a bowl.
2. Add 4 eggs, oil, and water into bowl.
3. Add JELL-O Instant Pudding into bowl.
4. Add in sour cream and using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
5. Put Chocolate chips in a separate bowl and coat with 1 tablespoon of flour. This is a great trick! I recently learned that it prevents your chocolate chips from sinking to the bottom. Fold chocolate chips into the cake batter.
6. Spray or grease 2 loaf pans, 1 big bundt pan, or really any kind of pan you like using. Just watch cooking times based on what you choose. Fill the pans up 1/2 way because the cake will rise a lot. Pop them in the oven for 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Take out of oven, let cool, slice and enjoy! The second cake can be frozen and used for a future time.
Read more from Rustic Measures.
SHOP GREAT PRODUCTS