- For the pasta, boil penne in a pot of salted water according to package directions. Add asparagus to pasta and boiling water in last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain penne and asparagus.
- Grill chicken breasts over medium heat (or saute in a skillet with 1 tbsp. oil) until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Let chicken rest, 5 minutes, then slice.
- For the sauce, saute shallots and garlic in 1 tbsp butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat until soft, 3 minutes.
- Stir in wine and cook until reduced by half. Reduce heat to low and add butter, a few cubes at a time, swirling to melt before adding more. Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Toss pasta, asparagus, tomatoes, artichokes, and olives with sauce to coat. Serve pasta with chicken and garnish with Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Source: Cuisine At Home
Read more from Fit, Fun & Delish!