- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add the olive oil, and then stir in the garlic. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Stir in the Sriracha, tomato sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar. Reduce heat to low and simmer the sauce for about 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Set aside.
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat them dry. Generously season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Dredge the wings in flour, shaking off any excess flour, and set aside.
- In a large saucepan or deep fryer, heat the oil to about 375°. Fry the chicken wings in small batches until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Shake off any excess oil and place on paper towels to drain. Continue frying the chicken in batches until all of the wings are cooked.
- Toss the wings in the Sriracha sauce and garnish with cilantro and lime wedges. Serve warm.
America's Best Brunch Spots
Best Chicken Dishes in the U.S.
Best Ethnic Food in the U.S.
Best Burgers in the U.S.
America's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe Credit: Todd Porter & Diane Cu
Image Credit: Todd Porter & Diane Cu