- Combine all of the marinade ingredients together with the chicken in a shall sealable dish or just a large ziplock bag.
- Set in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours, but overnight is best!
- Once the chicken has marinated skewer the meat, and vegetables together.
- Grill via whichever method of your choosing until the chicken has cooked through.
- I used my countertop grill on a medium-high setting for about 5-10 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, serve the kabobs right away and enjoy with sides of your choice!
For the full post, visit The Skinny Fork.