- Put pot of water on for tortellini. Cook them al dente according to package directions.
- Put oil and butter in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Crush & mince the garlic and slice the asparagus on the diagonal, add to them pan and saute until asparagus is about ¾ cooked.
- Add shrimp, lemon, salt, dill & wine. Saute until shrimp is just shy of cooked through, add the cooked tortellini and stir to mix evenly, then remove from heat.
- Dish can be served warm with lemon or grated cheese, or cold with lemon and a little olive oil.
Notes: The cooking instructions above are for typical thickness asparagus and 16-24 shrimp. If you have smaller shrimp or thicker asparagus you may want to wait until the asparagus is pretty much done, before adding the shrimp.
For the full post, visit Mom Foodie.