- Preheat the oven to 450 deg. F.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the olive oil in a large mixing bowl and mix by hand until thoroughly incorporated.
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large baking dish (9x13) making sure to evenly coat the entire surface, use your hand to help spread the oil.
- Roll the mixture into round, golf ball sized meatballs making sure to pack the meat firmly.
- Place the balls into the oiled baking dish such that all of the meatballs are lined up evenly in rows and are touching each of their four neighbors in a grid.
- Roast until firm and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Allow the meatballs to cool for five minutes before removing from the tray.
Pairs with Clos du Bois North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon.