- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together sausage and moscato until combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, form meatballs and place on baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together all other ingredients to create yogurt sauce.
- Thread meatballs onto skewers and serve alongside yogurt sauce. Garnish with additional cilantro and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Michael Symon's 5 in 5: 5 Fresh Ingredients + 5 Minutes = 120 Fantastic Dinners.
Yield: 32 meatballs
For the full post, visit Melanie Makes.