- Heat the oven to 350°F. Line 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the baking cups.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in the soup, corn, chiles and taco seasoning.
- Mix the corn muffin mix, egg and milk according to the package directions.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each baking cup. Spread about 1 tablespoon corn muffin batter on each.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the corn muffin topping is golden brown. Top each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Cost per recipe: $11.78
Cost per serving: $1.96