Matcha is an acquired taste, but if you like it then this Healthy Matcha Green Tea Coconut Fudge is for you! It's super soft and fluffy and flavorful and sweet, but without the granulated sugar, corn syrup, condensed milk, heavy cream, butter and marshmallows!
- Line an 8” brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
- In a powerful blender or food processor, add the cottage cheese, vanilla paste, Stevia in the Raw and matcha powder. Puree until completely smooth.
- While blending, pour in the melted coconut butter.
- While blending, sprinkle in the homemade metamucil. Scoop the mixture into the prepared brownie pan and spread out the surface to flatten. Place the pan in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Place the shredded coconut in a large bowl.
- Slice the fudge into 36 pieces (it will be a tad sticky, but that's normal... once it's coated in the coconut it won't be!). Coat the fudge squares with the shredded coconut, then place on a large serving plate.
- Once all the fudge is coated with the coconut, refrigerate uncovered overnight and serve the next day (You can serve them immediately if you want to, but they'll be really soft at this point... everyone liked these best the next day).
For the full post, visit Dessert With Benefits.
Compensation for this post was provided by In the Raw ® via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of In the Raw ® or AOL.